STAAD.Pro is the professional’s choice for steel, concrete, timber, aluminum and cold-formed steel design of virtually any structure including culverts, petrochemical plants, tunnels, bridges, piles and much more!
STAAD.Pro allows structural engineers to analyze and design virtually any type of structure through its flexible modeling environment, advanced features and fluent data collaboration.
Flexible modeling is provided by a state-of-the-art graphical environment and the design supports over 70 international codes and over 20 U.S. codes in 7 languages.
STAAD.Pro features at-a-glance
- “Concurrent Engineering” based user environment for model development, analysis, design, visualization and verification
- Full range of analysis including static, P-delta, response spectrum, time history, cable (linear and non-linear), buckling and steel, concrete and timber design included with no extra charge
- Object-oriented intuitive 2D/3D graphical model generation
- Pull down menus, floating tool bars, tool tip help
- Quick data input through property sheets and spreadsheets
- Customizable structural templates for creating a model
- Complete support of VBA macros for customization
- Supports truss and beam members, plates, solids, linear and non-linear cables and curvilinear beams
- Advance automatic load generation facilities for wind, area, floor and moving loads
- Flexible zoom, pan and multiple views
- Isometric and perspective views 3D shapes
- Toggle display of loads, supports, properties,joints, members, etc.
- Built-in command file editor
- Copy &paste through clipboard
- Simple command language
- State-of-the-art graphical pre and post processors
- Rectangular/cylindrical coordinate systems with mix and match capabilities
- Joint, member/element, mesh generation with flexible user- controlled numbering scheme
- Efficient algorithm minimizes disk space requirements
- FPS, metric or SI units
- Presentation quality printer plots of geometry and results as part of run output
- Script style programming language to extract data and execute external software
- Performs multiple analysis in the same run – perfect for phase or stage construction
For more information visit the product page of STAAD.Pro.