Components, machine elements and pipelines
We are very familiar with lightweight steel construction components and substructures. Both constantly moving and static components are being investigated. In particular, the seismic consideration of conductor rails stands out here. In addition, we also contribute the structural analysis of pipelines in conjunction with the supporting steel structure for international projects.
Requirements in the field of components, machine elements and pipelines:
Technical boundary conditions:
- Applicable standards/codes: DIN, Eurocode (EC3, EC8, …), UBC, IBC, ASCE, AISC, VDI, ASME, EN 13480, etc.
- Seismic load application
- Applications for austenitic and ferritic steel
- Fatigue calculations
- Temperature load
Examples of components & machine elements:
- Biogas substrate vault
- Steel frame for lubrication system
Examples of pipeline construction:
- Piping system up to 350 °C and 4 bar
- Fire main, water supply lines